Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hi my name is Cormac.  I was born deaf.   I got my Cochlear Implants when I was one.  Here are some things about me.  I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.  I am 8 years old. I go to Saint Rose Grammar  School.  My brothers go too.

Here is a picture of me.


I love to sing.  I like The Little Mermaid.  My favorite sport is gymnastics.  I also play Soccer, Baseball and Basketball.  I love the ocean and like to boogey board in the Summer.  I love to wear my Neptunes in the water.  The Neptunes are waterproof implants.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cormac!
    I love your Blog!! Thank you for sharing your story with the world! I know there will be lots of families out there who will be inspried by your words and all that you have accomplished so far!! #cormacrocks !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cormac!! Welcome to the blogging world!
    Great to see your blog! do keep writing it will be great to know more.

    I have been following your mom's blog for my son.. (he's 2 years younger than you now and has bilateral Neptunes) and you have been an inspiration.

    God bless you and waiting to see more.

    Love,
    Jui
    aaravshearingjourney.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete